From now on you can assign individual settings for sports and leagues for your XLive software and thus specifically control the hold of your stations!
The following settings are available:
- Maximum bet per ticket (pre-match and live)
- Maximum payout per ticket (pre-match and live)
- Maximum odds per ticket (pre-match and live)
- Minimum combination requirement per ticket (pre-match and live)
- Odds deactivation threshold
These options grant you the exciting opportunity to define individual risk settings for each sports or for each pre-determined risk category.
Football, for example, is divided into 5 risk categories. Soccer category 1 contains e.g. Champions League, World/European Championships, big national leagues like the German Bundesliga or the English Premier League; the lowest soccer category 5 contains e.g. youth competitions or lower-class/strongly regional competitions.
The way of categorization is analogous for the other sports included in XLive - the lower the category, the lower the risk associated with the league. Accordingly, you can define above mentioned settings per sport category individually and control your profit!